1. Fill out the application completely and legibly, sign the statement, and mail with all pertinent documents and fees. The client is responsible for submitting ALL required documentation, (degree certificates/diplomas, academic records/grade reports/transcripts, letters of verification, etc.), starting with upper secondary studies.
2. Submit originals (preferred) or legible photocopies in the original language (and in English if documents have been translated) of all documents to be evaluated. We will notify you if an English translation is required. This service may be performed by our translator(s) or by another certified translator. Send originals by certified or express mail or drop them off. If originals must be returned, enclose the express mail fee of $30.00. Only original documents provided by the applicant will be returned. NOTE: English translations, while accepted, may not be used in preparing the evaluation report. Original documents are preferred in all cases.
3. Enclose a certified (bank) check or money order in the correct amount for the work requested. NO personal checks are accepted for RUSH OR PRIORITY SERVICES.
4. One certified evaluation report is mailed to the address indicated on the application along with an invoice for payment. If more than one original is required, submit the corresponding fee.
5. Provide complete and truthful statements, documents, and information to ensure an accurate evaluation.
6. If evaluation is for further study, application should ascertain that the target institution will accept the evaluation report.
Policies of SDR Educational Consultants:
1. Documents are received in good faith. However, documents are routinely verified for authenticity and accuracy. If any document is found to be altered in any way, untrue as to its contents, or falsified, the application will be cancelled, all documents and fees will be retained, and all deemed to be interested parties will be notified.
2. If the documents submitted are insufficient to render a complete evaluation, the applicant will be notified. Failure to submit complete documentation within sixty (60) days will result in cancellation of the application. A new application with the corresponding documents and fees must be submitted (i. e., a new file is established) after the 60 days.
3. Files are maintained for five (5) years from the date of issue on the evaluation. Additional copies may be requested during that period. Additions or changes based on supplementary documents are subject to usual and customary fees.
4. The applicant’s signature indicates agreement with the terms and conditions set forth herein and authorizes Foreign Educational Equivalencies to request information from the schools attended and to release information to appropriate authorities.
5. No one else can sign for the applicant. We cannot discuss the file with anyone other than the applicant. If the applicant gives another individual permission to act on his/her behalf, s/he must submit a Power of Attorney.
Terms and Conditions:
Files are ACTIVATED when ALL documentation, information, and fees are received. Equivalencies can usually be completed within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of application, documents, and fees unless additional verifications are required. Payment by money order or bank check are required for completion within the processing time. Work cannot be initiated until the completed and signed application and all required documents and fees have been received. Files are retained for (5) five years from the date of issue.
RUSH FEES: Rush service must be approved in advance. Personal checks are NOT accepted for RUSH or PRIORITY.
Fees are not refundable. We retain the right to make refunds as we deem applicable and in accordance with our policies
The aggregate liability of SDR Educational Consultants with respect to claims arising out of the performance or non-performance of obligations in connection with this Agreement, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, shall be limited to the fees paid to SDR Educational Consultants by you.
The waivers and disclaimers of liability, releases from liability, and limitations of liability expressed herein shall (a) apply even in the event of the fault, negligence (in whole or in part), strict liability, breach of contract, or otherwise of the party released, or whose liability is waived, disclaimed, or limited by such provision, and (b) shall extend to such party’s related or affiliated entities and its and their directors, officers, employees, subcontractors and agents.
The validity, interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflict of law provisions. Contact SDR Educational Consultants at 713-460-3525 or firstname.lastname@example.org in case of questions.
I certify that the information provided in this application is complete and accurate. I certify that I have completed the studies represented in the documents submitted. I have read the Terms and Conditions above, and I agree to the stated terms and conditions. I authorize SDR Educational Consultants to obtain from and release to pertinent educational authorities information concerning my studies.
This document contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this document or any matter mentioned herein. No prior agreement or understanding not contained herein shall be of any force or effect whatsoever. This Agreement may be modified only in writing, signed by the parties in interest at the time of such modification. Except as otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement, each party hereby acknowledges that neither the other party, nor any employee or agent of the other party, has made any written or oral warranties or representations to the other except those expressly stated herein.
An Evaluation will describe your foreign studies for use in the U.S. A Translation will convert documents in another language into English. SDR’s online and PDF applications are available here.Evaluation Translation
If you do not know exactly what you need, SDR can help you determine what kind of service will benefit you the most.Contact Us